Sunday, 22 April 2012

April Showers



Trousers: Vintage
Clutch: Miss Selfridge
Necklace, Shirt and Pumps: Primark

Although we would like to think Spring is fully upon us and thesun will continue to shine, the last week has shown quite the contrary. With that in mind I was pretty pleased with my ensemble for my boyfriends gig on Friday night. The fact that the whole outfit was from old pieces from my wardrobe was even better - a satisfaction that you did well on those naughty shopping trips past spent! The pastel pink trousers gave the outfit a smart tailored look which I played down with the venue in mind with the denim shirt and the pop of colour in my shoes and bag. All very individual elements that fitted so well together. I loved the big necklace which was almost like a collar piece bringing an extra edge to my outfit. With the weather being nothing but dismal the shirt allowed me to hide many layers! Definitely a winner and one to go with again! X

No comments:

Post a Comment