Saturday, 3 September 2011

Caught In The Moment





I visited the Press Photographer Exhibition for the first time and as a lover of captured images it was certainly worth the time. Humbling and evocative photographs and at times humorous. Above are a few that stood out to me.


My friend and I then decided to bravely go to the Museum of Broken Relationships which was visiting London. Was it a wise choice? We went unknowing, and yes it was certainly intense, dark and angry but in the same notion a sense of comfort that we all go through it but saddening that no one seems to avoid utter heartbreak. You were invited to share your own stories there and then, pad and paper but for me that was too much, and I left with the need to be back out in the fresh air and breathe!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment