Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Bitter Sweet



I was very excited last week to be a part of LFW, having done catwalks before this was an exciting step up. I seem to be fortunate enough to do these things with my friend Karis so here are a couple of pictures of us behind the scenes at the FAD show at Freemasons Hall. I am awaiting my shots from the show, which I will of course put up.






The following day I went to Somerset House to see a presentation by New Power Studio; where my best friend Sasha previously worked. It was very different to a catwalk but obviously still an opportunity to show the clothes off as well as their creativity with the setting, mood and music. Ive always liked the shows done by New Power Studio as there is always a twist to your every day catwalk. The presentation included a coffin made for two, a pregnant woman with a bag over her head as well as two beautiful child models wearing white roller blades. A dark yet humorous tone to a fresh take on fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment