Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Baby You Can Drive My Car









August saw me  assisting for TV, with two big jobs it was very exciting and a fabulous opportunity. The first was for a Sky Living documentary, the artists are hush hush for now but we were there to create new looks for them both male and female. It was a great opportunity to assist Vernon Francois who is an up coming image consultant; having worked on things such as Coleen's Real Women and BNTM as well as stylist Kalee Hewlett who I work with regularly. 
Kalee and I then worked together on a Hyundai Advert, set in the swinging sixties with crazy fans and The Beatles, with our first location at Abbey Road we had to match the outfits exactly to the album cover. I had such a fun time, although the early starts and late finishes certainly take some getting used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment