Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Berry Crazy




 I know its only August but with the weather being rather undependable Ive already started dreaming of autumnal sentiments and have gone a little wild with the thoughts of berry tones. Dressing my other half in shades of claret (presents don't count as spending so I get my shopping release through him!), eyeing up those Topshop burgundy coloured skinnies in the sale rail and even knitting a scarf! I've been a big fan of dark berry lips the last two autumns and its only a matter of time before I go buy my new shade for this season. Scanning over the trends for this autumn I couldn't forget to mention the Proenza Schouler collection which makes me feel all warm inside. The look shown above is one of my favourites with a berry twist and flash of jewel this is a key knitwear look. I love the print used and it certainly would make for a statement piece in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment