Thursday, 2 June 2011

Come In

The last couple of weeks has been filled with exciting opportunities making a nice break from the usual chores of the working day...






After popping to the Independent Music Label Market in Berwick Street for a quick beverage to see how my friends band were doing; Haggerston was next where I modelled for my friend Klaudia Krol a uniquely creative designer and stylist. Klaudia and friends put together their first pop up exhibition "Come In" which featured installations, fashion videos, paintings and her very own sequin neck pieces. It was a really lovely place to be and seemed to be a success with live music entertainment from the Lonely Boys, a cheeky glass of Sangria and some carrot cake. I was left happy to sit on my chair and be watched!



No comments:

Post a Comment