Thursday, 4 November 2010

Press Days

I was invited yesterday by the stylist I assist to attend the press days of some of the PR agencies in London. It was great opportunity to see new collections and think about what we might use for some shoots we have coming up as well as enjoy some champagne and canapes which in my eyes is always a good thing!!
First stop was Modus where we saw the likes of Pringle and Calvin Klein but the designer that stood out for me was David Koma who I have always been a fan of. His new collection was exciting and beautiful. The dresses would make you feel like a ballerina tip toeing around to swan lake yet they give such a brilliantly modern and contemporary edge.
With a perfect fit and wonderfully sculptured design to match I would be thrilled to have one of these pieces in my wardrobe...please!! I look forward to seeing more from him in future collections..


We then marched on to Blow PR which was a nice intimate meeting where we were shown around all the designers collections - it was nice to see such a  great amount of new talent there especially from Asger Juel Larsen who studied at LCF with my best friend Sasha...again he did nothing but impress and I was excited to see that this season he had produced some really impressive jewellery pieces for men - of course I know a lot of women who'd want the beautiful designs for themselves!!

Asger Juel Larsen collaborates with jewelry designer Mauricio Stein

Im now excited to start shooting some of the fabulous things I have seen and check out how they look in print..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment